TAC Sciences Stable Healing SPF Lotion is dermatologist formulated to help protect and heal your tattoo(s) during minimal sun exposure. The SPF lotion can be used:
- To moisturize and heal your tattoo(s) and protect from sun exposure
- As a Daily SPF Lotion to protect tattoo(s) from the sun
Developed in collaboration by board certified dermatologists and industry-leading tattoo artists.
FOR DAILY AND HEALING USE
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Alcohol, Lecithin, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Polyparaben, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Dermatologist Tested & Formulated
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Smooth, Light & Quickly Absorbed
- Long-Lasting Moisturizer
External skin use only. Do not consume. Keep away from eyes.
- 1. Wash new tattoo(s) with TAC Sciences Stable Healing Body Wash prior to application of TAC SPF Lotion during the healing process for the first two weeks.
- 2. Apply a thin layer liberally to tattoo(s) 15 minutes before minimal sun exposure.
- 3. Wash and re-apply every 2 hours only when continued exposure to the sun.
- 4. Once tattoo is healed continue use of TAC SPF Lotion for continued protection from sun exposure.